WMS’s distributed deployment capability provides a seamless, yet decoupled warehouse management solution. It can be deployed to power global operations independent of other enterprise systems or tightly integrated with EBusiness Suite. It’s your choice. So regardless of your version of E-Business Suite or host system, you can expect exceptional implementation flexibility, greater availability of mission-critical warehouse systems, and all the latest features.
Customer-centric demand driven planning improve customer service levels while reducing costs, thus positively impacting growth and profitability. Using a world class planning processes with global collaborative framework, built-in analytics, companies can achieve rapid decision making and continuously monitor the impact of those decisions at all levels in the organization.
Flexible Deployment Options: WMS’s distributed deployment capability provides a seamless, yet decoupled warehouse management solution. It can be deployed to power global operations independent of other enterprise systems or tightly integrated with EBusiness Suite. It’s your choice. So regardless of your version of E-Business Suite or host system, you can expect exceptional implementation flexibility, greater availability of mission-critical warehouse systems, and all the latest features.
Hundreds of New Advanced Features: If you knew Oracle WMS in the past, then it’s time to a new look at the many rich features, including; Advanced Wave Planning; Minimizing material movements, optimizing labor resources, and tightly integrating warehouse activities with transportation planning.
Demand-Driven Replenishment of High-Volume Items: Minimizing labor movement, improving labor productivity, and reducing pick-time in outbound flows;
Cross-Docking: Synchronizing warehouse material handling with transportation activities, eliminating unnecessary inbound material handling steps, and increasing material velocitys.
Adapt to Volatility and Innovation
Converge Multiple Value Chain Processes
Scale in Complexity from Small to Large Operations
Why should you choose Oracle Cloud
Discover more about the cloud ERP benefits Oracle offers
ERP Software Solutions
- Manufacturing ERP Software is not all the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodical updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
- Modern Manufacturing ERP Software from Oracle takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added as you go, shared instantly with all Oracle cloud customers. These customers not only realize renewed value instantly, but share best practices real time with other peer customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
- ERP software solutions should truly be just that, solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial accounting and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these however do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
- With ERTechnologies Oracle is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. At ERTechnologies we know manufacturing isn’t just part of our business, manufacturing is the business, The Oracle ERP manufacturing cloud software solution is purpose built to fit your manufacturing purpose needs, evolvingwith you while adding value daily.
- Manufacturing ERP Software is not all the same. Oracle can help you be different. Find out How.
- Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual bolt-on-products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies and their suppliers all the time.
- An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given company, while offering a broad array of capabilities designed for that business. With an eye toward the future, the right ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their customersand their suppliers.