Our commitment to outstanding service and support is evident in every stage of the customer lifecycle, from deployment to continuous innovation. Laser-Focused on Your Success
Manage the connectivity of “things” on your shop floor. All Things connected everywhere. Although connected devices is not a concept in manufacturing the proliferation of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) changes everything. The smart capability is now embedded in almost every device, equipment or machine so you can extract data at every point in you supply chain
Efficient, flexible and responsive process and discrete manufacturing. Expand you capabilities by leveraging both high-volume/low mix flow and low-volume /high-mix batch manufacturing in the manufacturing cloud.
ERP Software Solutions
- Not all Cloud Manufacturing ERP Software is the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodical updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
- The Modern Cloud Manufacturing ERP Software takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added as you go, shared instantly with all cloud customers. These customers not only realize renewed value instantly, but share best practices in real time with other peer customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
- ERP software solutions should truly be just that, solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial accounting and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these however do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
- ERTechnologies Cloud Manufacturing ERP solution is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. We know manufacturing isn’t just part of your business, manufacturing is the business, and the Manufacturing ERP Cloud is purpose built to fit your manufacturing purpose needs and evolve with you while adding value daily.
- ERTechnologies Cloud Manufacturing ERP solution can help you be different. Find out How.
- Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual bolt-on-products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies and their suppliers all the time.
- An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given company, while offering a broad array of capabilities designed for that business. With an eye toward the future, the right ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their customersand their suppliers.