Our Manufacturing Core
ERTechnologies is an Oracle Partner was dedicated manufacturers and distributors. Our founders are consultants who kept the operations running and made sure parts matched customer specs. Frustrated with inaccurate inventory, missed deliveries and even making the wrong parts, they built design and configure Oracle Manufacturing to make the plants run better. The Oracle Manufacturing Cloud connects every manufacturing operation in the cloud for maximum efficiency, productivity and visibility, while supporting continuous innovation.
Our Promise to You.
We built our reputation on happy customers, and our promise every day is to deliver solutions that make your business better, from automating processes on the shop floor to informing business decisions. Delivering Oracle Manufacturing in the cloud means you’re always on the latest version of our solution and that our people are available to help you fix problems or achieve more. It means that our solutions connect to the tools you use on the shop floor, whether that’s a Solder machine or an iPhone. The cloud also means that every Oracle customer is using the same system, using the most powerful online community of manufacturing ERP users in the world
Our Guiding Principles
Our aim is to provide a complete view of your manufacturing business, from suppliers and materials to people and machines and on to customers.
Because manufacturing is a world of constant change, we took Oracle Manufacturing Cloud to support continuous innovation and dynamic operations.
We believe manufacturing is a team effort, so our subscriptions support unlimited users to help ensure everyone from the shop floor to the top floor is connected. We design and configure Oracle Cloud Manufacturing to work in your manufacturing environment, so we make sure it’s easy to use and available on any device — whether a laptop, a machine or a scanner for a hi-lo operator.
Tomorrow's Manufacturing System Today
Streamline your global, mixed-mode manufacturing operations with Oracle Manufacturing Cloud—a global software solution leveraging tight supply chain integration, Internet of Things (IoT), AI, and machine learning (ML) to simplify shop floor execution, optimize real-time decisions, and control quality and cost.
ERP Software Solutions
- Manufacturing ERP Software is not all the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodical updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
- Modern Manufacturing ERP Software from Oracle takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added as you go, shared instantly with all Oracle cloud customers. These customers not only realize renewed value instantly, but share best practices real time with other peer customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
- ERP software solutions should truly be just that, solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial accounting and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these however do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
- With ERTechnologies Oracle is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. At ERTechnologies we know manufacturing isn’t just part of our business, manufacturing is the business, The Oracle ERP manufacturing cloud software solution is purpose built to fit your manufacturing purpose needs, evolvingwith you while adding value daily.
- Manufacturing ERP Software is not all the same. Oracle can help you be different. Find out How.
- Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual bolt-on-products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies and their suppliers all the time.
- An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given company, while offering a broad array of capabilities designed for that business. With an eye toward the future, the right ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their customersand their suppliers.
Global Discrete and Process Manufacturing
Respond to customer demand for discrete and batch products at global internal and external manufacturing sites, while streamlining cost accounting and maintaining compliance with local regulations.
Superior Execution within an Integrated Suite
Streamline manufacturing execution with tight integration using the most comprehensive cloud supply chain solution on the market. Leverage IoT, AI, and other emerging technologies to optimize decisions and automate transactions.
Shop Floor Ready
Eliminate the need for a separate manufacturing execution system by leveraging the built-in manufacturing dispatch list with integrated scanning, mandatory quality collections, IoT, and shop floor analytics.