Switching from Epicor to NetSuite: Myths, Realities and Insights
In today’s business world, taking advantage of new opportunities requires agility, scalability and innovation. To keep pace, more and more companies are making the leap from their legacy systems to a true cloud ERP platform. Watch this webcast and hear from Epec Engineered Technologies, a manufacturer with 65 years of history in build-to-print electronics, on its switch from Epicor to NetSuite’s cloud-based ERP solution and the real benefits it has achieved since switching from its legacy system.
5 Big Ideas in Front Line Leadership
Hear from industry experts on the leading practices for business leaders to see what more you can do to engage with your workforce and drive business success. In the web seminar, you will discover how to enable your front line teams with more precise data and metrics, refine your leadership, mentoring and coaching skills, improve your conversations to get results and effectively execute your strategy on the front line.
Demo: NetSuite for Food and Beverage Companies
Learn why modern food & beverage companies are turning to NetSuite’s comprehensive cloud ERP solution to run all aspects of their business operations. In this live demonstration, NetSuite’s Dave Gustovich and Tom Hayes cover the modern day challenges food & beverage companies face and showcase how implementing NetSuite’s ERP can help to address those challenges. Watch the demo to learn more.
Demo: Leading Practices for Manufacturing Success
With the constantly evolving business world comes a constantly evolving series of business challenges for manufacturing companies. Outdated, on-premise legacy systems cannot keep pace—modern manufacturers needs a proven solution that can be deployed predictably and affordably to set your business up for success and growth. During this live demonstration, see how NetSuite’s unique pre-configured solution for manufacturers can transform your business for long term success. Fill out the form to view the demonstration.
Webinar: Pro Flex Switch from Epicor to NetSuite
Watch this webinar to hear from Pro-Flex, a manufacturer of plumbing, copper and plastic supplies, as to why they switched from Epicor, a legacy IT environment, to NetSuite’s Cloud-based ERP solution. During this interactive discussion, Gwen Hedrick, Controller, will share what brought them to the decision to look for a Cloud ERP solution and the benefits they have achieved since switching to NetSuite.
Operational Efficiency with Advanced Manufacturing
Watch this demo to learn how manufacturing companies can leverage NetSuite’s Advanced Manufacturing module to run their operations more efficiently using leading cloud-based business management solutions.
Demo: Future-Proof Your Manufacturing Business on NetSuite
Gavin Davidson, Manufacturing Industry Lead at NetSuite, discusses the; what’s next” in software technology for manufacturing and demonstrates NetSuite’s functionality for manufacturers.
Reducing Supply Chain Risks with the Cloud—A Case Study
View this on-demand webinar to hear Frost & Sullivan discuss how the development of lean manufacturing and complex global supply chains have left Asia Pacific businesses increasingly exposed to disruptions, and how cloud solutions can help overcome these risks.
Hear a case study of how BioPak, an Australian packaging solutions leader, moved their operations to the cloud and gained efficiency, real-time visibility and increased supplier collaboration across their entire supply chain.
IDC Webinar: How the Cloud is Transforming Today's Supply Chain
Watch this webinar to hear IDC analysts Dr Christopher Holmes & Daniel-Zoe Jimenez explore what is driving supply chain organizations in the Asia Pacific region to change, the challenges these companies face, and how the use of cloud is transforming the way companies manage their supply chains.
Transforming the Supply Chain with Cloud ERP
In this webinar hear IDC analyst Simon Ellis explore why the cloud is transforming how supply chain organizations procure IT capabilities and manage business processes, and why nearly half of manufacturers are implementing or considering cloud technology. You’ll also hear an executive from social product company Quirky, a NetSuite customer, discuss the importance of the cloud in the company’s innovative business model and diverse supply chain.
Sage Users Share Why They Upgraded to the Cloud
In this webinar, hear an interview with executives from NetSuite customers Ecobox and Cequal Products. Hear why they moved off of Sage and a myriad of other applications to cloud-based NetSuite.
Netsuite Nurturing Dashboard Presentation
Netsuite Demo: Advanced Manufacturing
Manufacturing Serialization Demo
Cloud ERP for Contract Manufacturer
Supply Chain Management
Oracle Cloud Financial Reporting
Life of a CFO Cloud
Customer Success Story
ERP Software Solutions
- Manufacturing ERP Software is not all the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodical updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
- Modern Manufacturing ERP Software from Oracle takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added as you go, shared instantly with all Oracle cloud customers. These customers not only realize renewed value instantly, but share best practices real time with other peer customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
- ERP software solutions should truly be just that, solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial accounting and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these however do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
- With ERTechnologies Oracle is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. At ERTechnologies we know manufacturing isn’t just part of our business, manufacturing is the business, The Oracle ERP manufacturing cloud software solution is purpose built to fit your manufacturing purpose needs, evolvingwith you while adding value daily.
- Manufacturing ERP Software is not all the same. Oracle can help you be different. Find out How.
- Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual bolt-on-products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies and their suppliers all the time.
- An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given company, while offering a broad array of capabilities designed for that business. With an eye toward the future, the right ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their customersand their suppliers.