Industry Manufacturing ERP Solutions
Gain a competitive edge from the business, manufacturing and industry-specific functionality offered by Oracle.
Bring unmatched execution, traceability and security together for an ideal ERP solution
Increase your agility with manufacturing execution excellence and end-to-end visibility
Food and Beverage
Get the quality and traceability you need for your lot and recipe management
High Tech and Electronics
Manage your business with precision for short product cycles and volatile demand
Easily manage manufacturing complexity with built-in manufacturing solutions
Precision Metal Fabrication
Control your inventory, equipment and costs with a focus on quality and timeliness
ERP Software Solutions
- Not all Cloud Manufacturing ERP Software is the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodical updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
- The Modern Cloud Manufacturing ERP Software takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added as you go, shared instantly with all cloud customers. These customers not only realize renewed value instantly, but share best practices real time with other peer customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
- ERP software solutions should truly be just that, solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial accounting and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these however do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
- ERTechnologies Cloud Manufacturing ERP solution is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. We know manufacturing isn’t just part of your business, manufacturing is the business, and the Manufacturing ERP Cloud is purpose built to fit your manufacturing purpose needs and evolve with you while adding value daily.
- ERTechnologies Cloud Manufacturing ERP solution can help you be different. Find out How.
- Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual bolt-on-products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies and their suppliers all the time.
- An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given company, while offering a broad array of capabilities designed for that business. With an eye toward the future, the right ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their customersand their suppliers.
Manufacturing Agility through MES Excellence
Achieve manufacturing agility through strong links from the shop floor and ERP.
(EAM) Enterprise Asset Management for Process Improvement
Find out how to monitor and improve processes with Enterprise Asset Management for equipment effectiveness.
ERP Selection and Implementation Tips
Get tips for selecting the right ERP system for your industry, techniques for managing change, pointers for best practice adoption, embracing modern technology, and more.
8 ‘Must Have’ ERP Features for Automotive Auto suppliers need an ERP solution that optimizes performance throughout the enterprise
Must Have ERP Features for the Automotive Industry
ERP for automotive suppliers delivers winning results. EDI, quality and traceability let you compete on cost, quality and speed.
Eight “Must Have” ERP Features for Food Processors
The Oracle Netsuite Cloud serves up one-up/one-back traceability, document management, and recipe management. Processors can’t miss this informative white paper.
Seven Must-Have ERP Features for High Tech/Electronics Manufacturers
What are the seven ERP features needed in high tech/electronics? Paper sheds light on key technology needed to outpace your competition.
EBITDA Optimization for High Tech Manufacturing
Find out how to use EBITDA as a measure for core profitability and compare with industry standards.
Managing Medical Device Quality Issues within a Complex Supply Chain
An in-depth look at supplier management, quality, and warning signs to prevent problems.