Pharmaceutical, Biotechnologies and Medical Devices
Drive Revenue and Margin Growth through Service Transformation in the Cloud. Bundle product and service offferings and improve performance of service level agreements. Expand and automate service delivery capabilities. Transform service operations into customer-centric profit centers.
Flow Manufacturing in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Devices Manufacturing
You are challenged to unveil breakthrough innovations while facing rising costs and complying with complex product regulations. Flow Manufacturing is a basic model-based process control system methodology specifically for equipment control in a batch or continuous process control manufacturing. Based on best practices and over 15 years of experience, ERTechnologies has designed the Flow Manufacturing process to be one common application for controlling any process cell. The model provides an extreme level of both consistency and flexibility for equipment control throughout the process. The consistent model optimizes your process control system for top performance and quality, which lowers production costs and increases equipment availability.
Features and Benefits of Process Flow Manufacturing
With profound innovations, regulatory fluctuations, fierce competition, and a changing healthcare landscape, few industries have seen such disruption as pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. Now is the time to strengthen your product development processes with disciplined best practices to achieve competitive differentiation and profitability.
Unit panel turns operators into focused process managers with flexible live tiles for each unit equipment
- Alert navigator draws operator attention to any unit held from processing for any reason
- Unit logs track operator actions and augment the electronic batch record
- Fast and easy configuration, in lieu of programming, delivers radically shorter schedules and
extreme agility to implement new products
- Model backup is accomplished using standard SQL tools
- Applications for Batch Management and Material Management
- S88 Batch and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
PLM for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Maximize production flexibility and gain visibility from the shop floor to the board room
Improve process execution with clear and detailed formulation definitions
Increase plant efficiencies with integrated planning and inventory management
Enterprise Quality Management
Improve laboratory productivity with detailed sample tracking and analysis
Comply with customer requirements for specific documentation
Planning and Scheduling
The Oracle Manufacturing Cloud
The Oracle Manufacturing Cloud is a single unified platform that helps you manage your manufacturing operations with unmatched agility and superior performance. Oracle delivers a competitive edge to your business through its built-in broad and deep set of functionalities
Why should you choose Oracle Cloud
Discover more about the cloud ERP benefits Oracle offers
ERP Software Solutions
- Manufacturing ERP Software is not all the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodical updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
- Modern Manufacturing ERP Software from Oracle takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added as you go, shared instantly with all Oracle cloud customers. These customers not only realize renewed value instantly, but share best practices real time with other peer customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
- ERP software solutions should truly be just that, solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial accounting and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these however do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
- With ERTechnologies Oracle is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. At ERTechnologies we know manufacturing isn’t just part of our business, manufacturing is the business, The Oracle ERP manufacturing cloud software solution is purpose built to fit your manufacturing purpose needs, evolvingwith you while adding value daily.
- Manufacturing ERP Software is not all the same. Oracle can help you be different. Find out How.
- Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual bolt-on-products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies and their suppliers all the time.
- An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given company, while offering a broad array of capabilities designed for that business. With an eye toward the future, the right ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their customersand their suppliers.