Consumer Product Goods Manufacturing & Retail
Transform the future of consumer goods and retail demands a scalable cloud platform to bring profitable new products to market, differentiate them from competitors, run efficient, flexible supply chains, and respond quickly and efficiently to customer needs.
Oracle in Consumer Goods Manufacturing and Retail
Bring profitable new products to market using a centralized repository of product and project information, as well as tools that enable secure collaboration.
Gain greater visibility into demand and supply and improve the precision of order processes.Improve demand predictability, minimize inventory costs, and develop a single, holistic supply chain plan.
Move from push- to pull-based production with complete, mixed-mode capabilities, including tools to manage outsourced, in-house, and hybrid models Respond quickly and effectively to customer needs using seamless, cost-efficient multichannel support based on a single, robust platform
Features and Benefits of Oracle Consumer Goods Manufacturing and Retail
Competition is growing, margins are decreasing, and design is becoming more complex-making time to market and efficiency more important than ever. Downward price pressures compel differentiation through accuracy and precision in the order promising and fulfillment processes.
Flexible manufacturing and supply chain planning systems help improve demand predictability, minimize inventory costs, and unify supply chains.
Seamless multichannel support and a global platform for customer, product, and contract information are critical in a market where customer service means everything.
Consumer Packaged Goods
Innovation and Customer Centric
Optimization and Cloud Transformation
The Oracle Manufacturing Cloud
The Oracle Manufacturing Cloud is a single unified platform that helps you manage your manufacturing operations with unmatched agility and superior performance. Oracle delivers a competitive edge to your business through its built-in broad and deep set of functionalities
Why should you choose Oracle Cloud
Discover more about the cloud ERP benefits Oracle offers
ERP Software Solutions
- Manufacturing ERP Software is not all the same. Historical ERP software solutions involve painful implementation projects followed by challenging periodical updates – often forcing companies to go years without updating their ERP system. Meanwhile these same companies lose value day after day as new features and functions elude them, only implemented with the next painful ‘big bang’ upgrade.
- Modern Manufacturing ERP Software from Oracle takes a different approach. No more waiting. No more upgrades. New features are added as you go, shared instantly with all Oracle cloud customers. These customers not only realize renewed value instantly, but share best practices real time with other peer customers, all of which have access to exactly the same features, functions and capabilities enabled by a true single ERP software code SaaS cloud offering.
- ERP software solutions should truly be just that, solutions. Manufacturers are often tempted by ERP software vendors touting strong financial accounting and even retail ERP software solutions and systems. None of these however do the one thing they need particularly well – manufacturing.
- With ERTechnologies Oracle is different, offering the only ERP software solution built from the ground up in the cloud and focused exclusively on manufacturing. At ERTechnologies we know manufacturing isn’t just part of our business, manufacturing is the business, The Oracle ERP manufacturing cloud software solution is purpose built to fit your manufacturing purpose needs, evolvingwith you while adding value daily.
- Manufacturing ERP Software is not all the same. Oracle can help you be different. Find out How.
- Manufacturers have moved beyond the need for non-integrated point solutions to solve their challenges they require a true ERP system. Beyond individual bolt-on-products, an ERP system enables connectivity between companies and their suppliers all the time.
- An ERP system must fit the business needs of a given company, while offering a broad array of capabilities designed for that business. With an eye toward the future, the right ERP system enables connectivity between companies, their customersand their suppliers.