Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), unifying Performance Management and Business Intelligence (BI) supporting a broad range of strategic, financial, and operational management processes. ERT provides a complete integrated system for managing and optimizing enterprise wide performance. This allows organizations to achieve a state of management excellence being smart, agile and aligned- which provides competitive advantage and leverages their operational investments.
Smart Enable advanced integration that improves agility and lowers cost of ownership.
Agile Integrate information from financial performance management, operational intelligence and transactional applications.
Aligned Drive pervasive intelligence across the enterprise by linking strategic, financial and operational management processes.
Oracle Business Intelligence is a comprehensive platform that enables organizations to deliver powerful information and analytics based on data from multiple heterogeneous sources such as operational business applications, data warehouses and even Excel spreadsheets. Oracle Business Intelligence delivers a wide and robust set of reporting, ad hoc query and analysis, OLAP, dashboard and scorecard functionality through a rich user interface that incorporates visualization, collaboration, alerts and notifications through both a browser-based user interface and mobile devices. With Oracle business intelligence, executives through to front-line managers can be armed with the information necessary to make better decisions and achieve a competitive advantage
Functional highlights of Oracle Business Intelligence include:
- Interactive Dashboards that deliver personalized information in a structured format to users based on roll and security definitions.
- Ad Hoc Analysis and Interactive Reporting that allows business users to easily create analysis from scratch or modify existing analysis.
- Enterprise Reporting that allows for the creation of highly formatted templates, reports and documents.
- Proactive Detection and Alerts that trigger workflows and notifications based on events or conditions.
- Actionable Intelligence that provides users with the ability to enact business processes and Web services all from within a report or dashboard.
- Microsoft Office Integration that embeds up-to-the-minute analytics within Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents as well as enabling users to easily download reports into Excel, PowerPoint or CSV files for further analysis and presentation.
- Spatial Intelligence that allows information to be rendered through interactive maps.
- Scorecard and Strategy Management that brings to life and organizations strategic objectives and success criteria through graphical scorecards and key performance indicators.
Oracle Business Intelligence Applications for ERP include:
- Oracle Financial Analytics
- Oracle Supply Chain and Order Management Analytics
- Oracle Procurement and Spend Analytics
- Oracle Project Analytics
Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite both for the full sized Enterprise or the Emerging Enterprise
A comprehensive suite of enterprise BI products that delivers a full range of analysis and reporting capabilities. Featuring a unified, highly scalable, modern architecture, Oracle BI EE Plus provides intelligence and analytics from data spanning enterprise sources and applications empowering the largest communities with complete and relevant insight.
Oracle BIEE Plus also bundles key ERT EPM reporting products for direct integration of KPI, Operational solutions reporting with Oracle Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications.
- Proven, leading BI technology Based on Oracle BI Enterprise Edition technology; priced, packaged and preconfigured for smaller deployments.
- Ready to grow with your business Seamless upgrades to enterprise BI products and flexible deployment options enable organizations to “start small but think big”.
- Empowers end users Designed with business users in mind, featuring simple yet powerful interfaces that empower end users instead of overwhelming your IT department with simple report building tasks.
- Comprehensive BI functionality built on a unified infrastructure Includes interactive dashboards, full ad hoc queries and analysis, proactive intelligence delivery and alerts, enterprise and financial reporting, online analytical processing (OLAP) analysis and presentation, high-volume production reporting, real-time predictive intelligence, disconnected analytics, as well as integration with Microsoft Office.
- Pervasive insight to everyone, everywhere Provides relevant insight to everyone, not just analysts. All levels of the organization can see information optimized for their role.
- Unified business model Built on an enterprise information model that unifies metadata across the Oracle BI tools and analytical applications for the lowest TCO.
ORACLE ENDECA INFORMATION DISCOVERY
Oracle Endeca Information Discovery offers a complete solution for agile data discovery across the enterprise, empowering business user independence in balance with IT governance.
This unique platform offers fast, intuitive access to both traditional analytic data, leveraging existing enterprise investments, and non-traditional data, including external and unstructured information. This allows organizations unprecedented visibility into all relevant information, to drive growth while saving time and reducing cost.
Only Oracle delivers powerful self-service discovery as part of a complete enterprise platform that offers a framework of governance and standards, enabling faster and more confident decisions, reducing the IT backlog, and increasing innovation.
- Business users can upload and combine diverse data for agile discovery on structured and unstructured information
- Drag-and-drop configuration, easy layouts, and intelligent defaults offer fast application creation
- Live data enrichment allows users to enhance analytics in the moment
- Powerful text analytics extracts key themes and sentiment
- State-of-the-art search and guided navigation surface insights with a click
- Support for sentiment analysis in 10 languages, localization in 13, and search and self-service term extraction in 33+ enable truly global analytics
- In-memory architecture and innovative caching deliver extreme performance
- Agile, data-driven approach requires no up-front modeling, for fast time to value
- Sophisticated data integration and ETL streamline access to enterprise sources, including Oracle Business Intelligence
- Business users can make better decisions faster because they have information when they need it.
- IT can rapidly iterate and deploy, reducing the BI backlog.
- Business users can easily uncover critical insights without help from IT.
- IT has an effective way to tackle Big Data, unlocking new value for the business.
- Business users know their analytics will drive decisions they can depend on.
- IT can rapidly deliver value, based on data they know the business can trust.